Need a quick munch and yet gives you a full and happy stomach? Potato Salad never disappoints me. You can either treat this as an entree for your dinner, or a simple meal for your lunch. Here's how it goes:
2 Russet Potato (US) (preferably medium sized)
1 Green Apple (I like the sour taste to it)
10 Cherry Tomato (slide into half)
2 Eggs (boiled)
4 Rashers of Streaky Bacon
Salt and Pepper
Mayonnaise (preferably KRAFT)
1. Chop the potatoes into cubes and boil them (takes about 15-20 minutes)
2. Boiled the eggs (takes about 10-15 minutes)
3. While your potatoes and eggs are boiling it's way, slice your cherry tomatoes into half, put them into the chiller.
4. I prefer not to remove apple's skin, I love the skin! Chop them into cubes and place them into the chiller
5. Slice the shallots into thin slices.
6. Fry the Bacon till crispy, chop them into chunks.
7. When the potatoes and eggs are ready, drain them, leave it to cool *slice the eggs into quarters*
8. Add all of the ingredients into a nice salad serving bowl, Potatoes, Tomatoes, Eggs, Apple, Bacon, Shallots and finally the Mayonnaise. Salt and Pepper to taste.
Note: This dish you will get to taste, salty, sour and sweet. Enjoy!