Friday 31 December 2010

New Year's Eve Party Special


Hello Whimsical Readers,

F~ OMG!! A year come has and go, just like that! Time flies and waits for no man, so don't be left behind. Enjoy life while you can or you might start regretting it in the future. I never think it is too early for us to enjoy and appreciate what we have in life, I may be young now, but sooner or later I will grow older and I have a wish to grow old with grace and not a grunge of bitterness in my soul because I am regretting what I did not but could have done in my youth.

Even though most people would make a "New Year's Resolution" instead, I unfortunately find that I would not follow it, especially once I have written it down and made it sort of "official". Therefore I thought it's high time I made myself a Bucket List. It is a list of things you want to do before you die or as they say "kick the bucket". I have always wanted to make one and I finally got around to do it. A tip for those of you who like to try it, find a friend to do it with you, its more fun when you have a "witness". Haha. You can always change and or add more to your list as you go.

Most of the things on my list at the moment has something to do with outdoor sports as I'm quite an outdoor junkie. So I have things like Bungee jumping, which I've done at the Diga Verzasca or James Bond Damp in Switzerland (which was totally exhilarating!!) Sky diving, climb Mount Everest Base Camp, get a kayaking instructorship etc. So don't wait til you're in your late 30's, 40's or 50's start now and enjoy life to the fullest.

Write us a comment of 3 things what you absolutely want to do before you die, we're looking forward to see what you've got.

But for now, let us welcome the new year of 2011!!! I've got to run again, got to go catch me some fireworks and party!! Wohoo!


Yours Truly,
The Whimsical Buddies

0 comments:

Post a Comment